Sunday, November 1, 2009

A long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, lived a wise baby Yoda

Happy Halloween! Today was a wonderful day.  We had an open the windows, feel the breeze, soak in the rays and smell the warmness of fall kind of day.  The neighbors were outside chatting with each other, working in their yards and everyone seemed to be in a friendly, carefree mood.  In addition to all of this, I had an extra special day for two reasons.  One, this was the first time in our five years of marriage that Nathan had Halloween day off.  And two, it was Sammy's first Halloween.  As I was going through the day's pictures (all 147 of them), I was having the hardest time narrowing down the ones that I wanted to post.  Here are some of my top picks.  I hope they reflect the mood and feel of our fabulous day.

Love, Lauren

    
        Good morning!  Sammy let us sleep in.


    Look how I can sit all by myself.


    My little Sam-man.


    Yoda's ready to trick or treat.


    Love the ears.


    No really, are we ready to trick or treat yet?


    Daddy and Sammy


    The ENT doctor is making sure Yoda's healthy.


    Sammy found one of the Reese's candies.


    Getting ready to hand out candy.


    I bet you didn't know that Yoda is a Phillies Phan.


    Nate scaring the little trick or treaters.


    Jack-o-Lanterns.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Feel the Force"...
Yes, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will...
I sense a strong light source from this little one...I observe the strong Jedi hair - just like Papa Joebi-Wan's.
Feel the force...little one...

JB said...

He has my ears!

Davies Family said...

Sammy is a way cuter Yoda than the one in the movies! :) Glad Dr. Daddy found his otoscope. :)

Bethany Ward said...

I love this little man! I couldn't wait to see Baby Yoda...he must have been the cutest kid in San Antonio. Way to be awesome, Sammy!

Toby and Rebecca said...

What a great day! I am loving your pictures Lauren-- I can't decide if it is the humor, sweet faces, costumes or the bokeh! Or D, all of the above!

p.s. With a getup like that, I can see why they have wanted to keep Nate off the streets on Halloween!
-Rebecca