Saturday, November 28, 2009
Pulte Bowl 2009- Food, Football, and Friends
Lots of football, lots of food, lots of friends, and did I mention, lots of football? This year was our third annual flag football game. And I must say, it was the best one yet! The sun was shining, each family brought food to share and the kids were able to run their little legs out. For the first time, we decided to have a potluck breakfast. The night before, I was so worried because I was afraid that we wouldn't have enough food for everyone. But it ended up being perfect. We had more than enough and the food was delicious. It was a great way to begin the Thanksgiving day. By my calculations, we had somewhere from 55 to 60 people come out to the football game. It was awesome! Thanks to everyone for making the morning so much fun. Here are some of my favorite parts of the day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It just gets better every year! I need some of those group shots!! :)
Great pictures, Lauren, you captured the day perfectly. I love the following pictures: (a) Norah and Maggie, (b)Rylie's joyful and child-like elegant expression, (c) our own Dawkins,and of course (d)the picture of the most handsome athletes warming up..Nathan, Zach and Toby ...The day was awesome!!
Post a Comment