Monday, December 28, 2009

New Years in Philly


Over the week of New Year's we made our annual trek back home to Philly.  I always love going home because it feels like nothing has changed.  It's a place to relax, visit with friends and family, and be comfortable.  The week flew by and in that time we were able to do a lot of fun things like enjoy a snowfall, play charades, go to NYC, introduce Sammy to his cousins, and sing carols.

Thanks for the book Aunt Michele!


Nate with one of his favorite Christmas gifts this year: the shotgun for Cabella's Dangerous Hunts Wii


Uncle JB has a way with kids.


Proud Uncles


Playing


The two-headed monster


The best Christmas gift this year


Uncle JB with Sammy, Pt. 2


Chris and Nate with their handsome sweaters


Speaking of handsome. ;)


Gift giving with Grandpa


Cookie Baking


 I love this picture.  Nice sweater JB.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that Aunt Michelle!

Toby and Rebecca said...

I have so many comments... I love these pictures- it looks like a great time together full of great sweaters, toys (Sammy got the ball popper!?!) friends, family, and delicious cookies.

Your Bokeh would make Me Ra proud my friend! :)