Today Sammy is 11 months. 11 months! Is it wrong to not want his first birthday to come? I just need a little more time. That's all. Just a little more time to enjoy his first year.
Wake up Sleepy Head, you're 11 months today.
Good morning.
5 comments:
Zach
said...
Sammy's comb over is looking better. Now I need to find a good birthday present to maintain my status as best uncle ever.
11 monmths!! Oh my!! Good morning my dear Sammy, and happy 11 months. ... oh yes...Zach, about Sammy's hair...remember the executive cut! Love you Sammy's Grammy.
I love the new look and title of your blog! Sammy is so sweet... and I totally feel that twinge of wishing it all would go a bit more slowly... it flies! I guess that's why people have more babies. =)
Zach, you know you can't buy your way into best uncle-dom. But even if you could, I would still have you beat. I'm planning on buying Sammy a Fisher Price Hummer. He and his San Antonio entourage will be rollin' on 6-inch rims, listening to the Kidz Bop version of "In Da Club".
According to the website that creates your gangsta name, Sammy will be known as Wobbly Monkey Smuggla. Your name would be Uncle Mule Robba. That's hardly a reputation I want my nephew to be associated with. He's going to stick with me, his Uncle Masta Gangsta.
5 comments:
Sammy's comb over is looking better. Now I need to find a good birthday present to maintain my status as best uncle ever.
He is starting to look like a little boy in these pictures. Baby Sammy is growing too fast!
11 monmths!! Oh my!! Good morning my dear Sammy, and happy 11 months. ... oh yes...Zach, about Sammy's hair...remember the executive cut!
Love you
Sammy's Grammy.
I love the new look and title of your blog! Sammy is so sweet... and I totally feel that twinge of wishing it all would go a bit more slowly... it flies! I guess that's why people have more babies. =)
Zach, you know you can't buy your way into best uncle-dom. But even if you could, I would still have you beat. I'm planning on buying Sammy a Fisher Price Hummer. He and his San Antonio entourage will be rollin' on 6-inch rims, listening to the Kidz Bop version of "In Da Club".
According to the website that creates your gangsta name, Sammy will be known as Wobbly Monkey Smuggla. Your name would be Uncle Mule Robba. That's hardly a reputation I want my nephew to be associated with. He's going to stick with me, his Uncle Masta Gangsta.
Post a Comment