This last month has been a whirlwind of a month for our family. I can't wait to post some pictures of our family trip to Philly and Michigan but that's not for today.
In this post I want to celebrate Penn. Because today, Penn, you turn six months old. Your personality is showing more and more each day. You talk constantly, smile even more and love to experiment with your vocal range. You're very good at rolling from back to front. Once you're on your belly, you quickly get frustrated because you haven't quite figured out how to roll back. Since I'm usually the one behind the camera taking pictures of the family, I decided to try to get a few with you today. We had so much fun. :)



3 comments:
Penn
You are such a character! And a cutie too! I love the pictures.
Grandpa
Adorable! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Hmmmm....I think those big eyes do not miss a thing....and they certainly light up when he is a part of the conversation...
Post a Comment