Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Penn, you're seven months!

I feel as if I blinked and all of the sudden, Penn, you are seven months old!  You are my little buddy and I melt each and every time I get to see you smile.  These days you spend most of the day rolling, rolling and more rolling but you're getting very close to sitting up on your own.  And you're so proud of yourself.  Your daddy and I are proud of you too.

We love you so much.






Seven Month Stats:

Weight- 17 Lbs
Height- 27"
Head- 45 cm

3 comments:

Debbie said...

LOVE the "feet" picture! Love pictures of all of you. Love you. Miss you! Thank you, Nathan, for getting Mama in the history book, too :)

Bethany E. Ward said...

He is getting so big! And I see that those white shorts fit him much better now than they did in Michigan. Penn looks like a very happy boy!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the "feet" picture too! It is my prayer that Penn (and Sammy) will learn to follow their Daddy's feet and love Jesus, love their wives, love their families and love education (maybe music, too?) Would love to see those feet dance!