Friday, March 30, 2012

Project 52:13 Sold

It's official.  Today was the closing on our house.  I thought today was going to be sad and tough for us.  It wasn't.  We were ready to be finished with this process and after the paperwork was done, we felt a huge weight lifted from our shoulders.  

Nate and I love this house.  It was our first home and it was perfect for us, for our family.  In this home we became parents, grew as a couple, struggled through the lows of residency, and discovered who we are apart from our family.

It was a wonderful beginning for us and we are excited to see how our next home will help to shape us.

Photo by Mike Keegin

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow--aside from the exciting transition recorded this week . . . I'm amazed we are already at week 13!!

Anonymous said...

Lauren you and Nate made your first home stylish, and welcoming. I will miss Dawson Circle.