Hot Hot Hot. It's only April and we are already in the 90's on most days here in Texas. As a result, we've placed the pool back into our rotation of after nap activities. We are thankful to have a pool at our new apartment and it seems that we might be the only ones who use it during the week.
Outdoor swimming is one thing I'm definitely going to miss when we are in Alaska. I'm not sure how much outdoor swimming happens up there. :)


4 comments:
ahh...I am spotting a chaise right by Penn for Grammy!
The boys look great, Lauren.
Where have our babies gone?! Looks like a fab little pool--soak it up! So glad I can continue to follow your adventures here! :)
Pool time?! Sounds wonderful as the snow melts off our deck...snow is great to play in, too, as you enter Alaska! Love following your life:)
Your very own private pool- love it! What a fun way to spend the afternoon :)
Post a Comment