Today I am playing catch up on my weekly project. We had a little power problem with our Mac this week but we're finally back on track.
Creative:
The other day it was too hot to go to the playground and Sammy didn't want to go to the pool so I made a little activity for them in our apartment. With the goal of helping clean out our pantry, I made three boxes of pudding. I then separated the pudding into different size bowls and added measuring cups, plastic cups, spoons and trucks. After that, I put all of the stuff in our bathtub to try to contain the mess, I imagined was about to happen. :)
The boys spent almost an hour in the bathtub (cleaned first, of course) scoopping, mixing, and driving trucks through "constrution site". Penn loved it so much he actually stayed in the bathtub longer than Sammy. I can't say that it was fancy, well thought out, or glamorous, but the boys seemed to love the activity. And it was perfect for a hot afternoon in San Antonio.

3 comments:
What a creative mama! Love that idea.
What a creative mama..Amen! Sounds like a lot of fun, just look at that smile.
How fun for them! Good idea on doing it in the bathtub. Wash the mess down the drain when you're done!
Post a Comment