Thursday, July 26, 2012

Project 52:25 On the Move




Look who's walking!  Finally, at 16 months, Penn has decided to start walking on his own.  Our last week in San Antonio, my mom came to visit and I gave her one job.  I said, "Mom, we need to get Penn walking".  Of course, once I had mom on the job, Penn's crawling days were numbered.  Thanks, Mom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh...here is my secret: 3 chairs, 1 bag of M & M's, and the words "slow down"....

Davies Family said...

Way to go Penn! What a cutie! Do the long sleeves and pants mean you've arrived in Alaska?? Miss you guys!

Debbie said...

Somehow I missed this post last month!! Yay, Carol! (you are a genius!) Yay, Penn! (You da man!) God surely had a wonderful idea when he fitted us together in families. I love being part of this one.