Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sammy's Grammy



 

Sammy’s Grammy meets Sammy for the first time! 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks like a ward here! Maybe those ward genes will soften those harsh Salinas genes.

Unknown said...

This is JB. I'm not sure why it says I'm Bethany.

Davies Family said...

This is one of the cutest little blogs I've every seen! Love the pictures and the commentary! So glad Sammy's Grammy has gotten to be here. :)

Anonymous said...

I praise God for this wonderful family. I am thankful for Nathan and his God centered heart, and for his integrity. I am thankful for Lauren and for her huge heart. She is so loving and patient with little Sammy. Lastly, I am thankful for my new grandson. I am amazed by his long attention span even at such a young age!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for our Heavenly Father for his new little family. I praise God for Nathan, for his God centered heart, for his integrity, for his love for Lauren and for his son. I praise God for my daughter, Lauren. She is such a loving and patient mother. She listens to her young son, knows when he is tired, knows when he is hungry and she patiently nurses him. And lastly, I am thankful that Sammy is here; I am thankful that he is loved by You, Lord. I am thankful that you have placed your angels over him. Thank you Heavenly Father. You be praised.

Debbie said...

Carol--I nominate you as the model for this year's poster of the Glamorous Grandma Society!! Or better yet, for the JOYFUL Grandma Society. I'm thankful to share this journey with you.
Nana Debbie

Lauren said...

Even though your going by Sammy's Grammy, You'll always be Glamma to me!