Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Who do I look like?


Here are some recent pictures of Sammy. But the question is, does he look more like his mom or dad?  I think he's the spitting image of Nathan, but what do you think?

Lauren's newborn picture

Nathan's Newborn Picture

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely Nathan...I'm sure it will become even more apparent as he gets a little older. So cute :)

Karen said...

I'm pretty sure he looks mostly like Nate, but I do see a little of you in him, Lauren.

JB said...

This is a tough one. When his eyes are closed he looks like Nathan, but when they are "open" he looks like Lauren. ;)

JB said...

...and he has Lauren's hair!

Lauren said...

his hair does look like mine! Thats why he's got a bad ass mohawk :)

Toby and Rebecca said...

I totally agree about his hair! I think whether he looks like mom or dad, he's in good shape!

JB Sr. said...

How can anyone not see Lauren! :)

shawna [of styleberryBLOG] said...

I have already spent so much time looking at his little face and the pictures in the green cocoon are IDENTICAL to Nate!! I told you, all my friends are having mini versions of their husbands!! :P

Anonymous said...

He is his father's son. My vote is for Nathan.