We had a fabulous weekend in Round Rock hanging out with family and watching my cousin, AJ, play ball. It was Sammy's first ever baseball game and first time meeting his cousin, little miss Ainsley.
World's Greatest Dads, Nathan and AJ
Playing with Ainsley
BeBe with Ainsley and Sammy
Giving kisses
Trying to stay cool in the Texas heat
A tired Sammy
Let's Go Isotopes!
5 comments:
Just thought I'd give you a running tally of your blog.
Pictures of Zach - 3
Pictures of Aunt Barbie - 3
There is one picture of Ainsley and Sammy with Aunt Barbie in the background that i didn't count. This gives Barbie the slight edge. Don't worry, I won't tell Zach...if the price is right.
I'm sure The Count has already figured it out.
So I'm reading this as:
JB - 0
There is one of JB! Nevermind.
Maybe Sammy can learn some baseball tips from AJ! Oh yes...I agree with you....AJ and Nathan are the world's greatest dads!
Love
Mom
Post a Comment