Friday, July 24, 2009

An East Coast Kinda Gal

I can't deny it, I'm just an East Coast kinda girl. And it's good to be home. This week has been quite a whirlwind because Sammy and I have been visiting family and friends and taking in the beautiful sites of Pennsylvania. Aunt Bethany came to see us from Virginia and we were able to travel to Jersey to see Aunt Michele and Uncle Hayden. It's been so much fun to catch up with old and new friends and to enjoy the wonderful weather and green trees.


Aunt Bethany playing with Sammy


I love my Aunt Bethany


Up late with Uncle Hayden

Aunt Michele and Uncle Hayden


Enjoying a meal outside

Playing with Aunt Michele

1 comment:

Karen said...

It looks like you are having a nice trip and what wonderful post from your mom. That is so special. (By the way, I'm jealous of all the lush green in the pictures.)