Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July, Sammy



Dear Sammy,

Tomorrow you turn three months old!  The time has gone by so fast.  Your personality is starting to show as we round out month three.  I feel as if I am learning new things about you every day.  And yet at the same time, it seems as if you've always been apart of our family. You have a contagious smile that makes you so much fun.  Although I do think you use it to your advantage at times.  I know I shouldn't encourage it during nap time, because you're suppose to be sleeping, but I can't help but smiling back.  Your smile melts my heart.  You've also starting grasping at things and holding onto toys with a vise-like grip.  Because of this grip, you're going to make your wife very happy one day because it makes you great at holding hands. I can't wait to see you grow and change over the next couple months.  Your dad and I are so happy to have you in our life.

Love, Mom

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Dear Sam-bo, I am glad your dad was good at catching hold of your mama's hand...because together (with Jesus) they have started a great family!!
Love, Nana