Today we tried again to get Sammy in his life jacket. Maybe it was the fact that he had just eaten, or that he wanted to impress his dad, but he allowed us to bundle him up and take him outside to experience his first boat ride.
I am one happy momma.
6 comments:
Oldest trick in the book, Sammy... Pretend to hate the life jacket, your mom starts telling "stories" about how much you hate it, then your dad shows up & suddenly you're fine with it, making your mom look like a total liar. :)
I've seen that trick done before! :)
Looks like you and Finlay would be really good friends!
Yay Sammy! I knew you would love the boat. You look so good all suited up. Funcle JB wishes he could be there to teach you to ski...guess we'll have to wait until next year!
Hey Sammy....did I hear you say this when we were on the boat..."I like to go fast"?
Grammy
The last post was by far my favorite. This one is okay.
- Buncle Zach
You guys look really cold!!!
Funcle JB I get.
Buncle Zach, I don't get, I thought you were Muncle Zach (money uncle)
Grandpa J. (keeps changing)
I know what Buncle Zach means, but I'm not saying
Post a Comment