Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Oden...Worth the drive....

...And the two plane trips with five connections and over 30 hours of traveling! 

We had so much fun on our little vacation to Philly and then Up North to Oden.  The only problem, it was freezing!  Well, freezing by my standards now that I've accustomed myself to the San Antonio weather.  I can't believe that I actually live in a place where we go somewhere cold for vacation.  But, bundling up next to the fireplace and making s'mores is one of my favorite past-times, so I couldn't complain. Yep, it was definitely worth it.  I was able to relax for three weeks while Sammy was spoiled by his grandparents.  He is definitely one little prince.  Here are some of the pictures from the vacation.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like an awesome time! I bet Oden and Philly are missing Sammy but we are glad to have you back! So nice to see you guys today! :)
-Rebecca

JB said...

Is sammy wearing a beret in that last picture? Papa Joe, though, manages to steal the show from even Sammy.

Can't wait to see Sammy sometime.

Funcle JB

Lauren said...

Sammy is wearing his shorts on his head. A style that evidently, Grammy use to practice on us.

Anonymous said...

Yes, JB and Lauren, Sammy is wearing his shorts on his head...and this unique fashion style is something all three of you modeled. Whenever I got your top off - I slid it off the chest, up the neck, gently over your face with a little peek a boo, then on your head. It was fun.

If I have time, I will see if I have any pictures to give you some proof!

I also agree with JB- Papa Joe steals the show...always... Johnny...Oh Johnny..

Life is good.
Love
Mom