Sunday, August 16, 2009

Milestones

Here are a couple videos we took recently of Sammy rolling over and playing with Nate.  I am bummed that the videos are so dark, but they were taken in our room at Ft. Hood.  (Not great light).

6 comments:

JB said...

I love this! The spit-up comes out and Sammy turns right over...haha. I wonder if we should teach that to some bed-ridden people. Sammy may be on to something.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sammy,
I am so proud of you...great job rolling over. You are amazing....simply amazing!
Love
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Giggling/Laughing Video:
Nathan - you are a GREAT dad! Sammy is going to have so many giggles and laughs with you (and Lauren)...I am thankful to God for you, Nathan.
Love Grammy

Karen said...

That is adorable. You've just gotta love the spit up.

JB Sr. said...

The next guests to stay in that room are happy for the blanket!

Anonymous said...

It's like his little pre-game warm-up! I love it!

...Does he love his Daddy or what?
-Rebecca