Today Sammy turns five months. He's getting so big. At his four month check up, he weighed a whopping 14 pounds and has graduated to the 46th percentile. Go Sammy.
We've also noticed that Sammy has been extremely interested in what we've been eating, so we decided to start solids today. Here are some pictures of the experience. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
Ready to eat
Let me check this out.
Tasting
NOOOO!!!! What is this?
Second try
This isn't so bad
and he even wipes his own mouth
All done
Thanks for feeding me, Daddy.
I couldn't help it. Here are some more pictures.
6 comments:
Those are just so incredibly sweet and cute, cute, cute. He is getting so big.
I love these! You are such a big boy Sammy! And look at you in your bumbo seat... what a good eater. I wish I could reach through the blog and steal him for a day. SO cute :)
YEAH, bring on the steak!
Look at that face and those eyes! Oh my - what a personality!!!!!
I am agree with Aunt Bethany, I wish I could reach through the blog and steal him for a day! Maybe Aunt Bethany and I can come up with a plan?
Sammy, just wait until Grandpa J prepares you a real meal...so my Sammy...you have no idea what waits ahead for you!
Love
Grammy
PS Heads up...diapers now will look a little different....
No wonder he looked so tall yesterday, I didn't know he was eating solids! Cute pics!
My favorite (which was very hard to choose) is the "All Done" picture! Way to go Sammy! By the way, what was in the bowl? Some delicious rice cereal? I guess it is good to start with such a bland food so that everything else is improvement!
Post a Comment