This year has been one of the hottest summers of my life. San Antonio has been breaking weather records all summer long. We've had 12 consecutive days of three digit temperatures and the hottest day this year was July 5th at 107 degrees. Weather forecasters are saying this has been the hottest summer in San Antonio since, 1885! Yes, you read that right, 1885.
This week, however, after months of dry hot heat, it's finally raining! The rain has left us house bound. But, Sammy and I have had a fun time playing around the house. We've read books in bed, baked cookies, and as you will see, introduced Sammy to a mirror.
5 comments:
Hey Sammy,
WHAT a GOOD LOOKIN' friend you have, he looks just like you! You are quite a social guy, making friends already...keep up the talking! I love your big eyes, dimples, and the happiness you have when you see other "peers"
Love you with my whole heart,
Grammy
How cute is that. I just love his little voice. Hey wait...he sounds a lot like Hannah. Cute little squeals.
heehee!! Love how the head bonk didn't phase him one bit!!! He is just adorable!
I love this kid! You can tell Sammy's a Ward by the enjoyment he gets by looking into a mirror. I understand, Sammy. I understand.
Dear Sammy
I have watched this video at least 100 times. You are so sweet, I love how you look into your "friend's" eyes and talk to him. I love how you did not cry when you bumped your head on the hard mirror, I love your pure, genuine, happiness.
I love you Sammy Salinas!
Love
Grammy
Post a Comment