Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Nate



Happy Birthday to the best husband. You are a wonderful friend, support, and father. I am so proud of who you are and the leader that you are to this family. Have a happy, happy birthday.
Our night out on the town. Dinner at Pappadeux
Finishing off with some yummy gelato at DaVinci's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!
I am so proud to be your mother in law. I love you so much. I feel like you are mine, too.

What a good looking couple. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Your night out looks like fun, especially with the gelato choices.

You have made our family so much richer with your humor, kindness, love and warmth.

Happy Birthday to one of God's gifts to me.
Love
Momma Ward

Anonymous said...

Lauren - the orange purse pops with that outfit...did you ever model for Anthro??