Beautiful, Beautiful Coronado. We visited Coronado Island on the final day of our San Diego trip before heading to the airport. It was a little bit of an overcast day, but we had a good time walking along the beach. (Well, two of us were walking.)
The flight home was sad, yet welcoming. It meant the end of vacation but, like any vacation, I am always ready to get back home, in my own house, own bed and back to normal life. Good bye, San Diego.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! I've always wanted to go to San Diego! What a fun place for a conference. Tell Nate the Manifold's are keeping those ENT's in business! Been there twice this month... for Finlay's bifid uvula and Josh's random benign tongue lesion (haha, gross, he'll tell me that was TMI!) !!! :) Love the pics of Sammy. Getting cuter with each blog post! :)
How'd Sammy do on the flight? Remember the trip to Mexico? I had the girl who get vomiting next to me.
It looks like you had a wonderful time. And your pictures are awesome!
I love the pictures! I can hardly wait to have Sammy give me that "look" - (check out the picture on the airplane and the picture wearing the in an out burger hat)..
Love
Grammy
Post a Comment