Sunday, October 18, 2009

Visit from Papa Joe and Nana

This past weekend we had a fun visit from Nate's parents.  The weather cooled off a little so we were able to go outside and enjoy some fall activities.


Pumpkin picking


Cowboy Sam and his first pair of boots from Nana


Howdy


Stopping for a photo op while pumpkin picking


The start of a huge bubble


Extreme bubbles




Momma giving it a try


Papa Joe and Sammy playing


I just love those dimples


Not yet Sammy...one day


Sammy loves his Nana


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Bright Orange Pumpkins, Extreme Bubbles and Cowboy Boots!
Great pictures, Lauren! I, too, love the dimples. Little Sammy and Papa Joe look like they are bonding - look out Papa Joe - looks like Sammy is reaching for your nose!
Love
Grammy

pjtj said...

Love the cowboy boots and seasonal pics! Looks like a fun time was had by all with Grandma and Grandpa! Tammy

Debbie said...

We had such a wonderful time with you, Sammy--and of course with your Mom and Dad!! You look like a chip off the Papa Joe block sometimes. May God bless you also with his great laugh and loving, brave spirit--not just his haircut :-)

JB said...

I really did think Sammy looked like me. But now I can see he's a spitting image of Dr. Joe. Lucky Sammy! Guess who's getting a HeadBlade for Christmas!?

JB Sr. said...

Indisputable evidence that Sammy is a Salinas! I love the picture of Papa Joe and Sammy in profile.

Grandpa