Friday, October 9, 2009

I-Nerds

This picture just makes me laugh each time I look at it.  I think Sammy may be a gadget guy, just like his dad.


6 comments:

Josh and Heather said...

Too cute! They both look so serious! Guess Sammy & Finlay would be good friends--love those gadgets! Finlay got a hold of my phone this morning & managed to send 3 texts! Thankfully, all 3 went to a good friend, so I could explain :)

JB said...

I love this kid! I can't wait to meet him. Here's the question, what app is Sammy using? Nathan's obviously playing Papi Jump and Nathan Sammy is probably using Mint.com checking his budgets (taking after his Buncle Zach).

Maggie said...

that is some serious cuteness! We have the DoodleBuddy app on our phone and now that's what Griffin thinks the phone is for!

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy....
Sammy gets this love of gadgets from his Grampa Jeff, too. The kid is doomed to be a gadget boy....
Too Cute!
Love Grammy

Anonymous said...

Look at his concentration...looks gifted to me....North Penn School District pays me big bucks to identify those gifted nerds....
Love
Grammy

Nana said...

Oh, Sammy, who cares if it's upside down and backwards? It's OWNING the gadget that makes you feel so great! No, no, you will be a whiz, just like your daddy (on whom I gratefully depend for help operating my own gadgets). I think you are adorable whether you are playing with boxes and crumpled paper or with high tech gadgets that Papa Joe and I probably won't even know how to plug in!