Lock your doors and load your shotguns! When I was at
Lowes 2 weeks ago buying a Christmas tree, one of the
guys bundling the tree told me that Sasquatch had been
sited dragging a deer carcass into the woods off 151
(just outside the Ranch). Police were called (because
somehow this was an emergency) and they investigated
but were unable to find evidence of the hairy beast. I
investigated for myself, and found this local news clip:
Lauren's theory is that one of the Del Webbers escaped
from the "commune" and has been hunting local deer to
satisfy his hunger. I don't know what to think, but
whatever it is, I'm keeping my shotgun loaded cause I
hear that Sasquatch meat is tasty.
Anyone else hear about this creature or have theories?
4 comments:
Okay...hmmm...I think I can solve this one...look at the newscaster...look at his hair...listen to the description...hairy...
If this guys hair gets caught in anything...the rug will come off...I think someone needs to see how this guy walks...
Can anyone say...WEIRD!!!
I have so many comments, I just can't decide where to start.
First of all, I have to echo cward180 in reference to the newscaster's hair. Seriously?
Second, I am wondering if this large hairy animal might be the chick-fil-a cow mascot on his break or something. Or maybe it is the city mascot rat guy from Minot that we learned about from the Maddrys...
Third, I think it is amazing that there is someone who travels around to investigate and validate these stories. With jobs as important as that one, how can our national unemployment rate be so high?
And in closing, I like the fact that if there really is a Sasquatch, he wants to live near the Ranch. I mean, who can blame him?
i'm laughing so hard i'm crying. Brent's a little nervous to run now.
Post a Comment