Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas is almost here!


Getting the tree


Putting up our Christmas tree.  Even with two feet cut off it's still too big! :)


Sammy with his Gap onesie from Aunt Bethany


Playing with a string of lights


Mmmmm, the lights taste good.


"But mom, why can't I eat the lights?"

"
Family Photo

Pictures of the decorated tree to come........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So awesome! Although, I think your tree could eat our tree...

Sammy has no idea the amount of snuggling he's in for very very soon. Poor kid.

JB said...

It must be nice to have time to decorate such an enormous tree. I guess that's the blessing in having your fantasy football teams out of the playoffs.

Anonymous said...

hmmm....when I look at these pictures it makes me think of an old television show...Tim the Toolman....

counting the days until we see you!
Grammy

JB Sr. said...

I'm liking Sammy's footwear!

Toby and Rebecca said...

Awesome pictures! I love the family picture and the one of Nate, Sammy and the tree. Has Sammy taste-tested the needles yet?

Anonymous said...

I like how mom saved the day by taking the lights out of Sammy's mouth....
Sammy...you so owe your mommy!

Kellie said...

Lauren - just catching up with your blog... you have some great photography skills! Love the photos, and Sammy is a serious cutie pie!