This is just a sign of what is to come in 3 weeks. I am going to have Guinness World Records be there for the first time in history an uncle has met his nephew with a snowball in the face.
I may save a snowball for his mama, too. We all know who Sammy gets his "smirk" from.
4 comments:
Too Funny!!! Was that Funcle JB hitting Sammy with a snowball...What a crack up!!!
This is just a sign of what is to come in 3 weeks. I am going to have Guinness World Records be there for the first time in history an uncle has met his nephew with a snowball in the face.
I may save a snowball for his mama, too. We all know who Sammy gets his "smirk" from.
I love this! Especially the part where Sammy takes me out with a snow ball. He's got an arm! Maybe there's some Ellis in his blood...
Poor Nathan.He got X'ed!
Post a Comment