Sunday, December 6, 2009

Just for Zach

Apparently Zach says that his favorite part of the blog is when I post a series of pictures that show Sammy's reactions to things. Well, Zach, this post is just for you. Here is a series of pictures showing  Sammy's reaction to having his fries taken away by Uncle Zach.









Taking fries from a baby.

5 comments:

Uncle Zach said...

and those fries were delicious too. Although I think Sammy put them in his mouth before I ate them.

JB Sr. said...

Zach would probably respond the same wayifyou took his fries away.

Grandpa

Bethany Ward said...

Poor guy... he looks so defeated in the last picture. Just wait till Sammy is bigger, Uncle Zach better watch out!

Debbie said...

well, in his defense, at least Uncle Zach doesn't look like he is gloating. Or maybe that is just a trace of sadness that the contest was over so quickly. (Great photos--good storytelling) We love everything about your story, Sammy!

Toby and Rebecca said...

Good for Sammy- speaking up for himself! Sammy is the most expressive little guy I know! So cute... good thing we didn't test what would happen if we took his fajitarita away!