It's Superbowl Sunday! And even though our beloved Eagles didn't make it to the big game, we still were able to celebrate with some dancing. Here's Sammy's own touchdown dance. I have to admit: the boy has got moves.
Knowing Christ and being a man of character and integrity is my wish for my grandson, Sammy. Next is that he can DANCE!!! He gets his dancing genes from his dad and his mom! Dance Sammy, Dance.
When watching this video of Sammy dancing I have noticed that when Sammy hears his daddy's voice encouraging him he dances with more enthusiasm. The power of a father's words, little Sammy wants to please his daddy!
11 comments:
That is hilarious!!!!!
Knowing Christ and being a man of character and integrity is my wish for my grandson, Sammy.
Next is that he can DANCE!!!
He gets his dancing genes from his dad and his mom!
Dance Sammy, Dance.
How do you spell personality....S..A..M..M..Y!!!
You're right! Watch out "The Who" or whoever played at half time...Sammy can groove!
I love this dance!!! I'm so jealous I didn't get to see it in person today...
This made my face crack from smiling:)
Ridiculous! I am usually not impressed with shirtless guys with mohawks dancing at football games but Sammy makes me a believer. :)
When watching this video of Sammy dancing I have noticed that when Sammy hears his daddy's voice encouraging him he dances with more enthusiasm. The power of a father's words, little Sammy wants to please his daddy!
He looks like Mrs. Omenstetter!
Wow, little Sammy really is a punk rocker!
Wow, little Sammy really is a punk rocker!
Post a Comment