This is my favorite time of the year in Texas. Spring has finally arrived, the weather is a perfect 75 degrees and the flowers are beginning to bloom. Because the weather was so beautiful this past weekend, we decided to check out a local farmers market downtown on the river walk. It was great to walk around the market, eat the local farmed foods and stroll along the river walk. It was a nice relaxing morning and I would recommend it to anyone looking for something to do as a family on a Saturday.
Farmers Market
He wasn't very interested in the hummus
But he loved the chocolate croissant
Sammy and me
Yum
Strolling on the river walk
Pearl Brewery
Love this industrial ceiling fan
4 comments:
Lauren, he is getting so big! What a cute little guy!
Dear Nathan, Lauren and Sammy,
I think that some of the best food can be found at Farmer's markets. Do you remember going to the Reading Terminal? It will be fun to take Sammy to Philly someday. And about Sammy...hmmm...it seems as though he has a taste for French cuisine...bon appetit! Tres bien.
Love
Grammy
I'm with you, Sammy. Pass the chocolate croissants!
sammy, tell your parents next time I want to be invited
Toby
Post a Comment