Thursday, March 25, 2010

Let's go fly a kite

We had another gorgeous, sunny, blue sky weekend.  On Saturday, we took advantage of the windy day, met the Lees and headed out to our local park.  In hind sight, it was probably a little too windy but that didn't stop us from having fun.



One of the kites had an unfortunate run in with a tree.  Thankfully, Toby saved the kite and it's in recovery at the Lees house. 
Can you spot the kite?


5 comments:

Toby and Rebecca said...

Nice picture Lauren! What a fun day! Funny how the pictures don't really capture just how windy it really was-- and cold!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous! Great photography, Lauren. What a wonderful way to use a beautiful day. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

I sure do love those Lees...

Anonymous said...

I love watching cute little kids fly kites!

Unknown said...

Sammy has gotten so big! One year old... oh my! I can't believe it! Hope we can see him, hopefully baseball will take us your way! You take such great pics of him!
I think Nathan loves that kite... could you find him a bigger one to fly??
Come see us in Kentucky
Love
Aunt Barbie