The project that we chose to do this visit was our kitchen backsplash. I wanted to give my kitchen a little bit more of a finished look but didn't want something that was too overwhelming or fussy. After going through lots of different samples, we decided to go with a glossy ceramic tile and added a square decorative metal tile to tie the backsplash into the theme of the rest of my kitchen. I am thrilled with the results. Thanks Dad!
Here are a few before pictures:
And After:
Taking a break to relax with Sam-man
And, of course, good eats:
Good food for Sammy too! Here he is trying his first lemon.
4 comments:
It looks even better on-line! Sammy and the lemon - too funny.
Grandpa
Great video! I like the picture of Grandpa with Sammy and Sammy sporting his signature dimples. AND...The backsplash makes a big difference in the kitchen...Great Job.
Love
Mom
That is awesome!! How many one year olds would eat a lemon--with gusto!! Sammy, you are so special. I'm glad you have such GOOD TASTE!
Also kudos to everyone on the kitchen tile job. Looks great.
The joke's on grandpa. Sammy is making him give the finger to the camera.
Backsplash looks great! The lemon video is great, too. Can't wait to get down there in 2 weeks.
Post a Comment