Ok, so the "three generations putting the wagon together" picture is amazing. I think there is all kinds of spiritual lessons with that one! The pic with Sammy and the balloons is priceless as well.
Happy Birthday, Sammy! I love your new red wagon and the topsy turvey cake. Nice picture of Sammy, Nathan and Grandpa Harlow all working on the wagon. My favorite iw Nana pushing Sammy...GREAT look on his face! Love Grammy
4 comments:
What a great cake!! I love the candles and Sammy's expression is priceless!
ps. his wagon pushing skills are superb!
Happy Birthday Sammy! Your cake looks so delicious! Did you save any for me? See you soon!
Ok, so the "three generations putting the wagon together" picture is amazing. I think there is all kinds of spiritual lessons with that one! The pic with Sammy and the balloons is priceless as well.
Happy Birthday, Sammy!
I love your new red wagon and the topsy turvey cake. Nice picture of Sammy, Nathan and Grandpa Harlow all working on the wagon. My favorite iw Nana pushing Sammy...GREAT look on his face!
Love
Grammy
Post a Comment