Bethany, it makes me laugh that you said that about his raised arms. Nate and I joke that he looks like he's on a never ending roller coaster when he tries to walk. Arms raised....Wahoooooo!
Wow, Sambo, you are FAST!! How would you feel about signing up with our Ridgway triathlon team? Your cuteness would make us the favorites :-) Love, Nana and Papa Joe
6 comments:
My dear Lauren..not only do we all have to watch out that Sammy is on the move..you and Nathan now need to watch out that Sammy is on the move!
Your video brings back so many memories of helping you, JB and Zach learn to walk. All good times!
Happy Mother's Day to a WONDERFUL Mom!
Love
Grammy
Adorable! I can't wait to see him walk in person. I'm loving the raised arms... gotta keep your balance somehow right Sammy?
Bethany, it makes me laugh that you said that about his raised arms. Nate and I joke that he looks like he's on a never ending roller coaster when he tries to walk. Arms raised....Wahoooooo!
Wow, Sambo, you are FAST!! How would you feel about signing up with our Ridgway triathlon team? Your cuteness would make us the favorites :-)
Love, Nana and Papa Joe
Way to go sam boy
Good job Sammy!
The fun begins!
Love,
Grandpa & Kiki
Post a Comment