During Nate's week off in May we had a wonderful visit from my family. It was so nice to have them here and we even had a last minute surprise visit from my mom. During the week we visited the different sites of SA and Austin, competed at frisbee golf, had lots of laughs, played hours of Wii Mario, and, of course, Sammy received tons of attention. Can you tell? His face says it all.
7 comments:
Yes...a last minute change of flights from Nashville to San Antonio...Reno Ace time with Josh, Aunt Barbie and Uncle Gary! ahh...so much for planning!! What a GREAT time to be together, thank you for everything!
That's just Crazy!
Mom
Wow, what great pictures. I especially love the picture with you, Lauren, and Sammy dipping his hand in the water - precious. Looks like you all had such a great time.
I took that picture!!
It was a great week. Great fun, great food and great convivium. Don't forget the time we spent in Europe while we were in San Antonio. For example, I spent a couple nights in Wien and Wilno.
So glad we stayed the extra couple of days. Missing Sammy already.
I, too, love that picture...and I think Sammy has the best sparkle in his eyes...along with the best dimples!
Your photos are so beautiful! What kind of camera do you use, and what do you use for editing? Beautiful, beautiful!
Regarding: The picture of Zach and Sammy...
Hmmm..regarding the hair...
It seems to be some mathematical equation that they both have in common...2/3/87 and 4/5/09...
It is so obvious
Oh the joy!! In all the pictures, in all of you. Sammy is surely "catching" it. And that's a wonderful thing
Post a Comment