We are in an apartment in Houston while I work at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, so we don't have an actual highchair. Fortunately, Lauren came up with a great system for allowing Sammy to safely sit at the dinner table. Briefly it involves couch cushions and a spare sheet wrapped tightly around Sammy as he sits on the cushions. Works for about 20 mins before he wiggles the sheet loose but a handy trick when you don't have duct tape or an actual high chair. I should say that the system is actually more secure than it looks.
Next week, I'll write about how to make an aqueduct with only a teacup and a 100 sandwich baggies . . .
2 comments:
Lol!
Is that legal?
Grandpa
I say you turn that sheet into a five point harness by going over his shoulders and tying it through his legs in addition to the waist wrap. Hey! I think you have just found a use for the Moby wrap after your kid outgrows the sling function!.
Post a Comment