Monday, January 31, 2011

Cravings and Belly Shots


Pregnancy Cravings: Roast Beef and M&M's!


Belly Shoots at 33 weeks

I originally just wanted a simple side shot of my belly, nothing fancy, just as a means of documentation. But, I should have known, you can not hold a creative photographer back.  The final photo is my absolute favorite. Isn't it amazing! Thanks, Rebecca.

10 comments:

The Granings said...

oh, I am so jealous! The shots are amazing. I love how you tied in the cravings. What a fun idea and a great way to remember this pregnancy. I hope that all is going well for you guys and you are enjoying these last few weeks. I can't believe our little ones are going to be here before we know it.

Toby and Rebecca said...

Such special moments... so glad to do it! :) I am so excited to meet your precious baby boy.

Bethany E. Ward said...

Lauren, you look beautiful in these photos! And your hair is so long... it looks great! Awesome job Rebecca!

pjtj said...

What beautiful shots...yes the last is amazing! Your photo skills never cease to amaze me...Rebecca (and Lauren)! The pic captures how loved this baby truly is!

JB said...

I was wondering why we had roast beef everyday when we visited. I know a good place for roast beef, if you want - fogo de chao.

Debbie said...

Aha! We see now how Sammy comes to his love affair with M&Ms :) But then again, what's not to love about M&Ms??

But I agree with all the other comments--you look beautiful, Lauren. The photography is exceptional because it captures the loveliness of both the outer and the inner you. (that's also 'you' singular, and 'you' as in all of you there gathered into one rich and wonderful family)

Karen said...

I just love the pictures, Lauren! You are beautiful and Rebecca did such an awesome job capturing the moment. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I, too, agree with all of the other comments. The pictures capture a beautiful mother and loving father enjoying Sammy with the expectation of a new addition.

Thank you, Rebecca for the great shots! I love them all. Lauren, you are all baby - almost looks like you have a bowling ball under your shirt!

And about the M & M's...no wonder Sammy is trying to put them into his sippy cup!

I am praying for you and I am looking forward to holding the new sweet addition to the Salinas household.

I wonder how the new addition will add seasoning to this gracefully salted home?
Love
Grammy

Anna said...

Gorgeous, Lauren! So excited for you & your family!

Maggie said...

Love the shots! So funny about the cravings :) We need to get together soon. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!