Monday, January 17, 2011

The joys of a 21 month old

http://styleberryblog.com/
http://styleberryblog.com/

It's been a nice winter for us. Sammy just turned 21 months old. I'm finally 32 weeks pregnant. And Nate only has one more week left in Houston to complete the eight months of away rotations this year! YAY!  

I'm trying to soak up each of these final days that I have with Sammy before our new baby comes along because I know our time together will change. I love this special time we've had together these last two years.  Just Sammy and Momma.  Sammy seems to be learning so much every day. It seems like he's learning new things every day.  21 months is such a fun age.  I haven't posted any pictures/videos in quite some time but here are a few from the recent months...

Precious time with Daddy at the park

Learning to JUMP!

His new fear of all things having to do with Uncle JB.  


His new love of Chocolate M&M's.  The background on this video is that he is only allowed to have a few M&M's at a time but I caught him trying to sneak extra spoonfuls into his sippy cup!


5 comments:

pjtj said...

His laugh in the last video is awesome! That's a keeper of a video! He is the cutest little guy...seriously...those dimples...

Anonymous said...

21 months! 32 weeks pregnant! Oh my Lauren, life is going to be changing very soon for your sweet family.

I think you are very wise to enjoy this one on one time with Sammy and cherish the moments you have together.

I love the pictures they seem to capture a little boy filled with "sparkle, life and fun". You can see it in his eyes.

The videos are keepers - he can now add jumping into his smooth dance moves! How can anyone fear Funcle JB? This video is one that will be used some day at one of Sammy's YL meetings (maybe his senior year?)... and the M & M's...I love how he puts the M & M on his spoon. Great hand skills, Sammy...and the laugh...well...add that to the killer dimples and...look out ladies!

All I can say is "more"

Anonymous said...

I loved the M&M's video! So stinking cute:) Ainsley was watching and laughing right along with Sammy. I hope you are feeling well. When is your due date?

Cindy

Bethany E. Ward said...

My favorite is the M&M's video! He is so tricky. I love the laugh... he almost sounds crazy like he knows exactly what he's doing. It's so fun watching Sammy's personality.

Miss you guys!

Bethany E. Ward said...

And also, how do you get your pictures to be so big in your posts? I always choose 'large' when I upload mine but they still seem small. Am I doing it wrong?