Saturday, December 25, 2010

Last night......We peeked :)



On Christmas Eve,  Nate and I decided that Christmas wold come early for us and peeked at our gender announcement.  In early March we'll be welcoming another little boy to the mix.  We couldn't be more excited!

Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

Toby and Rebecca said...

HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys make such cute, sweet and sensitive boys! I am sooooo happy for you all- Lauren, Nathan and Sammy! What a good big brother he will be with so many secrets to share :)

Love to you and thanks for posting. Finally ;)

Maggie said...

So excited for you all! Sammy is going to be an awesome big brother!!!

Sab Mad said...

Yay!!!
Having boys is so much fun!! Watching the bond of brothers has been so special.
Super happy for you friends!!!
Love to you all,
- s -

Heather said...

Yay!!!! I know that I just ADORE having two little boys. They are such great little buddies!!! (*Last week Laird got his 1 year blood work done, and Finlay stood at the lab techs legs, looked up, and angrily yelled at her to "Stop hurtin' my baby!!!!" Ha. He takes such good care of his little baby brother!). So happy for you all. Merry Christmas!! PS- Love, love, love that letterpress card! So clever!

Karen said...

Yay! How exciting. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Sammy's Grammy is thrilled! Can hardly wait to hold your new little blessing.

I am so happy for you, Nathan and especially for Sammy.

Can hardly wait!!!!
Love
Mom

julie @ duet letterpress said...

Yay! Congratulations on your soon-to-be-born baby boy! So happy we could be a part of such a memorable event for your growing family.

pjtj said...

Does Sammy know how much fun he is going to have in the future hanging with his cool young bro? He will be one sweet ol' bro! I cannot believe I am saying Sammy and "ol'" We are so excited for you:)

Debbie said...

Ahhhh. Wonderful. We are so excited to meet him and watch the power of his little life bless everyone around him! We are already blessed just knowing he's coming and watching your loving preparation and your delight.