Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

This past week we found out that Nate was given two days off for Christmas.  Yay!  As soon as I found out about his time off, I decided to drive Sammy and myself to Houston to pick Nate up and drive him home. (Maximizing our time together).  In the midst of my excitement while driving to Houston, I realized that our family Christmas cards were still sitting in our mailbox in San Antonio.  Oops.   Unfortunately, they're going to be a little bit late this year but I thought I would give a sneak peak of how our Christmas card photo shoot went.  He really didn't want to wear the hat. ;)

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding the adorable hat...hmmm....What did your mom teach you??? Fashion first, my dear! (Sorry this isn't very scriptural)

Debbie said...

Haha. way to assert yourself, Sammy :-) Of course, I haven't seen the card yet . . . not sure who "won?" I have a feeling Sammy's resourceful and wise parents worked something out (a bribe? gave up?) But now I'm in suspense; can't wait for the card!

Bethany E. Ward said...

Love the Christmas card! So bright and the colors were awesome! Totally worth it... even if it came after Christmas :)