OH my goodness. My eyes are filled with tears! What a beautiful family I have. It is surreal to see Sammy in his 'big brother' t-shirt... he is so big!
My favorite pictures are the one where Nate is playing with Sammy behind the curtain while holding Penn, and the ones of Lauren looking at Penn. I'm going to go watch it again... :)
I think everyone needs to know that when the first shot (the one of Nate and Lauren standing outside of the hospital) was taken, Lauren was saying in the kindest, most patient voice of a contracting woman "ok, Nate, we really need to get going". And off you went to begin this beautiful welcome for Penn. Nate- you are such a loving father. Sammy and Penn are blessed to have a Godly man to follow. And, you take great pictures of your beautiful wife. Lauren- you are so beautiful. You look totally refreshed and rested in the pictures... you set the curve too high for the rest of us ;) Sammy- you will live up to your special shirt to the fullest. What a great big brother you already are!
This is an amazing musical tribute to all four of you; thank you for capturing the day especially for a Grammy that was feeling so sad not to be there. This musical tribute I will cherish forever.
I agree with all that Rebecca wrote: Lauren you are a natural beauty - you always have been! Nathan the way you love Lauren and those little boys is a testimony to the world of a Godly father and Godly husband. You send a strong message for others to see Jesus.
Sammy, I was very happy to see that you were playing with the truck and balloon...and Penn...well..I made a little trip to the Un of Penn bookstore...so...look for some PENN things arriving...Just for You!
Looking forward to taking care of my first baby (Lauren), loving Nathan, playing with Sammy, and holding Penn.
He is a perfect baby boy!!! So sweet! I love all the pictures and love reading your blog. You guys are an amazing family. I only wish we could see you all more often!
Hope you are recovering quickly and getting plenty of rest!
Sending our love, Cindy Ellis (and AJ, Ainsley, and Lukie)
What an amazing way to document the beginning of this new journey you are on. My eyes are filled with tears. I love the pictures and the slideshow and the song and especially the story about Penn's name. You all will be in our prayers as you begin your journey as a family of four. I am praying that we are not far behind you.
6 comments:
OH my goodness. My eyes are filled with tears! What a beautiful family I have. It is surreal to see Sammy in his 'big brother' t-shirt... he is so big!
My favorite pictures are the one where Nate is playing with Sammy behind the curtain while holding Penn, and the ones of Lauren looking at Penn. I'm going to go watch it again... :)
I LOVE IT!!!!
I think everyone needs to know that when the first shot (the one of Nate and Lauren standing outside of the hospital) was taken, Lauren was saying in the kindest, most patient voice of a contracting woman "ok, Nate, we really need to get going". And off you went to begin this beautiful welcome for Penn.
Nate- you are such a loving father. Sammy and Penn are blessed to have a Godly man to follow. And, you take great pictures of your beautiful wife.
Lauren- you are so beautiful. You look totally refreshed and rested in the pictures... you set the curve too high for the rest of us ;)
Sammy- you will live up to your special shirt to the fullest. What a great big brother you already are!
Thanks for sharing these awesome moments!!
This is an amazing musical tribute to all four of you; thank you for capturing the day especially for a Grammy that was feeling so sad not to be there. This musical tribute I will cherish forever.
I agree with all that Rebecca wrote: Lauren you are a natural beauty - you always have been! Nathan the way you love Lauren and those little boys is a testimony to the world of a Godly father and Godly husband. You send a strong message for others to see Jesus.
Sammy, I was very happy to see that you were playing with the truck and balloon...and Penn...well..I made a little trip to the Un of Penn bookstore...so...look for some PENN things arriving...Just for You!
Looking forward to taking care of my first baby (Lauren), loving Nathan, playing with Sammy, and holding Penn.
I lift mine eyes unto the hills!
Amen.
He is a perfect baby boy!!! So sweet! I love all the pictures and love reading your blog. You guys are an amazing family. I only wish we could see you all more often!
Hope you are recovering quickly and getting plenty of rest!
Sending our love,
Cindy Ellis (and AJ, Ainsley, and Lukie)
What an amazing way to document the beginning of this new journey you are on. My eyes are filled with tears. I love the pictures and the slideshow and the song and especially the story about Penn's name. You all will be in our prayers as you begin your journey as a family of four. I am praying that we are not far behind you.
What a beautiful family!
What a wonderful way to document that day
XOOX
Aunt Barbie
Post a Comment