What's not to love?? He is precious and you have done a BEAUTIFUL job capturing the details. I love the b&w too. So I am wondering... what is Sammy trying to give Penn in the last picture? A toy or a paci? I can't believe I didn't even get to peek in on Penn on Friday with all the excitement. I'll have to make up for it tomorrow or the next time we get together! :) Great pictures Lauren!
Sammy cracks me up! I love that you captured the moment instead of "saving Penn" from whatever older siblings do. I love the soft details of Penn's life.
awesome pictures! did you get the MeRa book? I love the hair swirl. it seems that they are growing and changing by the minute at this age and I want to capture every single detail. thanks for the inspiration. hope all is going well with you guys. how is sammy doing? the transition has been a little rough on liam but we are surviving.
7 comments:
these are so sweet, Lauren!! :) Thanks for adding my button, too! I still have something for Penn I have got to drop by this week.
What's not to love?? He is precious and you have done a BEAUTIFUL job capturing the details. I love the b&w too. So I am wondering... what is Sammy trying to give Penn in the last picture? A toy or a paci? I can't believe I didn't even get to peek in on Penn on Friday with all the excitement. I'll have to make up for it tomorrow or the next time we get together! :)
Great pictures Lauren!
Sammy cracks me up! I love that you captured the moment instead of "saving Penn" from whatever older siblings do. I love the soft details of Penn's life.
awesome pictures! did you get the MeRa book? I love the hair swirl. it seems that they are growing and changing by the minute at this age and I want to capture every single detail. thanks for the inspiration. hope all is going well with you guys. how is sammy doing? the transition has been a little rough on liam but we are surviving.
I love these photos! My favorites are his little legs and feet. Is Sammy giving Penn his pacifier? What a helpful big brother!
Your post reminds me of how our Lord is so very attentive to the details of our lives
Great pictures!
Love
Grammy
I think this may be my all-time favorite post! (At least until the next one)
Post a Comment