Sunday, June 19, 2011

Four months old.

On Friday our sweet Penn turned four months. 

Penn, you are a wonderful, sweet, easy baby who has your daddy's ability to sleep and you mama's smile. Each and every day we learn a little more about who you are.  I cherish the moments we have together and look forward to these new surprises you give us every day.  



Fourth Month Stats:

Weight- 14 Lbs
Height- 25.6"
Head- 42.5 cm

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penn you are lighting up my entire computer screen with that big smile. I see your momma and your dad in your face (and a little of Sammy, too)

I love how strong you are in holding up your head! I definitely see some water skiing in your future!

Think Oden...Love Grammy

Debbie said...

What a wonderful smiley boy.Penn's face is so expressive.I love it.And I love seeing Sammy in "big boy undies".I did ask Nana if I could jump on the bed because it looked liked so much fun.I love you boys so much.Papa Joe

Debbie said...

omigoodness. I miss that boy! Look at that smile!!! I love how you look absolutely unique--nobody like you! But also obviously related to your brother Sam!
Wow--has he been working out? His head has just popped up in the last 3 weeks! Maybe Dad has been doing BodyPump routines with him :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm....look out Sam-man brother Penn is "acoming"...
(This is gonna' be fun to watch!)
Get on your knees mom and dad!
Love
Grammy
PS Papa Joe I certainly hope Nana gave you the okay to jump on the bed....go for Sammy's second jump - 5.7 difficulty (scale of 6)

Barbie said...

I think he is doing the cobra or the swan!
Love
Aunt Barbie