Sunday, June 19, 2011

Freedom from diapers- Sammy Style

You can't hide the true joy of being diaper-free! Way to go Mr. Sam-man. :)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....I am laughing out loud...the second picture looks a lot like Nathan's pictures when he was Sammy's age...Mr. Personality!!!
Nice boxers!

Toby and Rebecca said...

Wahooo!!! I love the story here :) Way to go Sammy!

Bethany E. Ward said...

Great job Sammy!

Debbie said...

HOO-RAY!!!!! Way to go, Sam! (Way to go Mom and Dad) Nice Father's Day present?? Give dad a little flex in the family budget? :) I'm so happy that SAM is obviously so happy about his new freedom. And cool new big boy underwear! Congratulations all around.

And how about that photography??? Amazing, Lauren.

pjtj said...

Wait...how did you do it? I need suggestions, girl! He is hilarious...way to catch the true picture of boxer boy:)

JB Sr. said...

ALL RIGHT! Mr. Sam-Man!
Good job and absolutely done with style!
Love,
Grandpa

Barbie said...

Watch out Mary Lou Renner.. Sammie is our next Olympian!
Love
Aunt Barbie

Barbie said...

Sammy our next Olympian..
Boy does he have great abs!
XOXO
Aunt Barbie