Another month has flown by and, Penn, you are 10 months. You are growing as fast as the time is flying. I bought this cute little outfit for you three weeks ago! And now it looks like capri pants. Mama pulled out all of the 12-18 month clothing because you are sprouting like a tree.
This month your first two teeth appeared, you learned to pull yourself up, and you said your first word, Dada, with "Mama" coming just a few days later.
Your Dada and Mama love you soooooooo much.

4 comments:
Dear Penn my Protector,
I look forward to seeing those two teeth and I am looking forward to seeing a Godly man of stature. Therefore, keep growing inside and out....
Love,
Penn and Sammy's Grammy
Cute picture capturing his growth!!! 10 Months... time flies!
great pic Lauren! You have done such a good job document this first year for Penn. I can not believe our little ones are almost 1. Time goes by way too fast.
Love it! Such a fun perspective for the photo- well done Lauren!
Post a Comment