Sammy's favorite word is favorite. When riding in the car, I will usually hear phrases like, "Ohhh, see that truck! It's my favorite." or "Mama, can you turn up the music. This song is my favorite." Everything he sees, hears or touches is his favorite.
Now if Sammy understood that actual meaning of the word favorite, I think he would reserve it for only one thing. Ice Cream. Sammy loves ice cream. It's his favorite thing to eat and he usually asks for it during breakfast, lunch and dinner. Today was special because we made our own. Here's the link to the recipe. It's was so easy!


5 comments:
It is his favorite! I love the way he patiently waits for it after our Friday lunches out. There is no question as to how much he enjoys it!
We will be waiting impatiently for the weekly update. What a great idea for the year!
Lauren, Your resolution is a gift to all of us. We hope you can keep it going, but no pressure. Sammy you are getting so big and grown up. Enjoy that special ice cream. It is made with a lot of love!
Grandpa
What a great idea! I will look forward to reading your Project 52. I may even copy you as that sounds like a great resolution. Thanks for sharing your creativity!
hmmm....my favorite...being with my awesome family (and please forgive other families out there...but my family is the "coolest") I know I am biased.
Ice cream..Big Bobber...Lauren, I read the recipe and it may be a new Oden tradition...
Way to Go Sammy! You and Pops will someday have Superman together (maybe Uncle Zach will join you?)
Post a Comment