Sunday, February 12, 2012

Project 52:6 Home

A little over two weeks ago, we put our home on the market.  It was definitely a bitter sweet moment.  A beginning to the end of our life here in San Antonio.  We will be so sad to leave this home because it is our first home.  

When we're home, I find that we spend most of our time in either the master bedroom or the playroom.  I love our bedroom because it's a warm and welcoming room.  I want to remember the time we spent in the room when we no longer own this house.  On most days, in this room, you will find our comforter in a heap from being jumping on, a pile of laundry needing to be folded, or two boys listening to a story in a book.  It's my retreat during nap time and where all of the blog posts are written.

It's my favorite part of the house.





4 comments:

Debbie said...

What a great idea to "freeze frame" life in your room. And you did a wonderful job capturing the power and the beauty of your special space. I think all the love that has happened there has made it a "thin place," one of those places the old Celts recognized as open gates to the atmosphere of heaven, where stepping in, you more easily and naturally access the Father's heart and experience his peace and joy.

The Granings said...

love the one of your boys snuggling on the bed and ps your bedroom is beautiful! I love the hints of green....so fun!

JB Sr. said...

I see you have done some painting. It looks great! You will sell the house in no time.

Love the pictures. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

What a sacred place; I love the picture of Sammy talking to Penn on the bed and I appreciated with all my heart the picture of Nathan reading to the boys. They are obviously engaged in the Bible story, what an amazing daddy. It warms my heart.