Monday, June 4, 2012

Project 52:22 Friends

June has come.  It's snuck up on us.  One day we were going about our daily activities and now we are at parties and events for the end of the year.  Nate graduates this week! I still haven't mentally accepted that in less than 3 weeks we'll be on our way to Alaska.  I'm just not ready to leave San Antonio.  And while it's not a big secret that San Antonio is not a forever location we would choose for our family, the people that we have met here are people that we will forever choose to be in our lives.  I am so sad to leave our group of friends.  


Women who have stood by each other in the good times and hard times of residency.

Our couples Bible study group.  

This was a fun photo I found in my archives.  This is the Bible study group from 2 years ago!  It's changed a little bit but one thing is for sure, we have a lot of kids. I counted, in the last two years between all of us, we've add 10 kids to the crew. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sweet Lauren,
I am in tears, praising our Lord and Savior for putting these wonderful Godly men and women into yours and Nathan's life. You are bonded forever with the various stages you each have walked. This path has included the stepping stones of raising children, the building blocks of residency, and the firm foundation of God's Word. I will miss these dear people, and may even make a trip to SA just to see them! Praise Him for these years. Praise Him! He loves you so much. These are friends forever and are always welcome to join us in Oden!
Love,
Mom