Thursday, June 21, 2012

Project 52:23 Graduated

On June 8th, Nate graduated from his ENT residency.  We are so proud of him.  This last year there were days when I wasn't sure how everything would get done. And many morning that I talked to him on his drive into work just to make sure he made it without falling asleep!  

He worked hard and gave the best of himself to his patients, his fellow residents, and his family.  That's why I'm so proud of him.  I rarely heard him complain.  I think the reason he was able to endure the long hours and stressful days is because he loves what he does.  He truly loves being a doctor. And in the midst of all his hard work, he remained a strong support to me and the boys.  

Everyday I'm thankful that God put him into my life. And I'll say it again, I couldn't be a prouder wife.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Nate and Lauren,
Congratulations! I was able to observe your dedication and devotion to your work and your family. This past year I watched you give, and give and give. I am proud of you, Nathan. I pray that your boys will follow in your footsteps of being a man of wisdom, a hard worker, and a man who understands true values in life.
Love
A Proud Momma C