Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Project 52:36 Wild-man

I love Fairbanks because of the mass amount of yard sales it has in the summer.  We use to yard sale a lot in PA/NJ but TX yard sale were a bust. Fairbanks has been great. Thanks to a sweet deal at our post wide yard sale, Sammy has a new toy.  And despite my goal of having a house free of battery operated toys, we bought it for him.  

He loves it.  And he's a wild-man which I know comes directly from Nate's genes.  Already he's flipped the ATV and crashed into the side of our shed only to lose the fender.  The boy nearly gave Nate a heart attack.  Thankfully, the two accidents were without any injuries. 

I might add that he's now required to wear a helmet when he rides.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

like father like son...including mohawk....

Maggie said...

FUN!!! Griffin nearly ran over his sister on one of these so watch out Penn!!!

Anonymous said...

he is just "too cool"